| ||
|
2009年2月27日星期五
I MISS U by EMO Girl
Mad Girl's Love Song by Sylvia Plath
| |||
|
2009年2月24日星期二
Rain by Robert Louis Stevenson
| ||
|
2009年2月22日星期日
One Inch Tall by Shel Silverstein
| ||
|
2009年2月21日星期六
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You by Pablo Neruda
如果不是因为我爱你
I do not love you except because I love you;
如果不是因为我爱你
I go from loving to not loving you,
从爱到不爱
From waiting to not waiting for you
从等待到不等待
My heart moves from cold to fire.
心从冰冷到燃烧
I love you only because it's you the one I love;
如果不是因为我爱你
I hate you deeply, and hating you
我深深的恨你,恨着你
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
为你屈服,是我测量爱转变的标尺
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.
就算我看不到你,还是盲目爱你
Maybe January light will consume
或许一月的光线会销毁掉
My heart with its cruel
我残酷的心
Ray, stealing my key to true calm.
成灰,偷走我的解药,让他真实的平静
In this part of the story I am the one who
在这个故事里,我是那个死去的人
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
死去,唯一死去的人,我会在爱中死去只因我爱你,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.
因为我爱你,爱,在火与血中。
2009年2月20日星期五
Messengers by LOUISE GLÜCK
你只需等待,他们会来找你
The geese flying low over the marsh,
天鹅贴着泥沼飞过
glittering in black water.
在这黑水上闪亮
They find you.
他们找到了你
And the deer—
还有鹿
how beautiful they are,
他们多么美丽
as though their bodies did not impede them.
就像不受他们躯体的阻碍
Slowly they drift into the open
优雅的走进一片开阔
through bronze panels of sunlight.
有棕黄色的阳光照耀着
Why would they stand so still
为什么他们如此静谧
if they were not waiting?
如果不是为了等待
Almost motionless, until their cages rust,
几乎不露感情,直到他们的牢笼腐朽
the shrubs shiver in the wind,
灌木在风中颤抖
squat and leafless.
矮小又稀疏
You have only to let it happen:
你只需等待着发生
that cry—release,release—like the moon
释放你的哭泣,像月光一样释放
wrenched out of earth and rising
在泥土中蜿蜒生长
full in its circle of arrows
在他范围内饱满
until they come before you
直到他们来到你面前
like dead things, saddled with flesh,
像逝去的东西却载满新鲜
and you above them, wounded and dominant.
你越过了他,带着伤痕和胜利
Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou
| Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. 漂亮女人想知道我的秘诀在哪 I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size 我不可爱也没有时尚模特的身材 But when I start to tell them, 但是我开始告诉她们 They think I'm telling lies. 她们都觉得我在说谎 I say, 我说 It's in the reach of my arms 这在于我手臂之触 The span of my hips, 在于我双臀之间 The stride of my step, 在于我步伐之跨 The curl of my lips. 在于我唇之盘旋 I'm a woman 我是女人 Phenomenally. 不寻常的 Phenomenal woman, 非凡的女人 That's me. 这就是我 I walk into a room 我走进房间 Just as cool as you please, 随意而淡然 And to a man, 对于男人 The fellows stand or 无论是站立的 Fall down on their knees. 还是跪下的 Then they swarm around me, 他们都围绕我 A hive of honey bees. 像蜜蜂一般 I say, 我说 It's the fire in my eyes, 这在于我眼中的火 And the flash of my teeth, 在于我齿上的光洁 The swing in my waist, 在于我腰间的摆动 And the joy in my feet. 在于我脚尖的轻盈 I'm a woman 我是女人 Phenomenally. 不寻常的 Phenomenal woman, 非凡的女人 That's me. 这就是我 Men themselves have wondered 男人们想知道 What they see in me. 我怎么看待他们 They try so much 他们做出许多尝试 But they can't touch 但仍就不能触及 My inner mystery. 我内心的秘密 When I try to show them 当我试着展现这些秘密 They say they still can't see. 他们却看不见 I say, 我说 It's in the arch of my back, 我拱起的背 The sun of my smile, 我阳光的微笑 The ride of my breasts, 我胸部的驰骋 The grace of my style. 我姿态的优雅 I'm a woman 我是女人 Phenomenally. 绝不寻常的 Phenomenal woman, 非凡的女人 That's me. 这就是我 Now you understand 现在你明白了 Just why my head's not bowed. 为什么我不会低下头 I don't shout or jump about 不需叫嚷或雀跃 Or have to talk real loud. 也不必大声诉说 When you see me passing 当我路过 It ought to make you proud. 你应感到骄傲 I say, 我说 It's in the click of my heels, 是因我鞋跟的踢踏 The bend of my hair, 我发梢的俏卷 the palm of my hand, 我掌心的纹路 The need of my care, 我精致的需求 'Cause I'm a woman 因为我是女人 Phenomenally. 不寻常的 Phenomenal woman, 非凡女人 That's me. 这就是我 |
