2009年2月21日星期六

I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You by Pablo Neruda

I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You

如果不是因为我爱你

 
I do not love you except because I love you;
如果不是因为我爱你
I go from loving to not loving you,
从爱到不爱
From waiting to not waiting for you
从等待到不等待
My heart moves from cold to fire.
心从冰冷到燃烧

I love you only because it's you the one I love;
如果不是因为我爱你
I hate you deeply, and hating you
我深深的恨你,恨着你
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
为你屈服,是我测量爱转变的标尺
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.
就算我看不到你,还是盲目爱你

Maybe January light will consume
或许一月的光线会销毁掉
My heart with its cruel
我残酷的心
Ray, stealing my key to true calm.
成灰,偷走我的解药,让他真实的平静

In this part of the story I am the one who
在这个故事里,我是那个死去的人
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
死去,唯一死去的人,我会在爱中死去只因我爱你,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.
因为我爱你,爱,在火与血中。

没有评论: